Monday, November 9, 2009

Yes! Glad to be Improving

I used to remember my last activity for the First Grading Period about the learnings, experiences and problems I've encountered. I've remembered also in my last paragraph that I would develop and improve so that I would be a better person. Now, that the Second Grading Period is about to finished, I can say that there was a change. What is it? What I've learned for the First Grading Period has been added and it goes deeper and deeper. In our subject T.L.E., I've learned what HTML Tag is. From that, I've made several activities about using the Notepad. And it was October 27 when we had our Unit Test. Even though I got low score, with this I've learned from my mistakes.

Problems? Well, let me just say that everyday we have lots of assignments to do. So, sometimes I go to bed at 11:00 or even 12:00. But I am not considering this situation as a problem because this is a part of being a student. It depends on the student on how he or she hold those responsibilities to be done. I've met a problem with our investigatory project because we can't make the product successfully. So, we keep on trying until we made it. In T.L.E., my problem only is that we don't have sufficient time to finished our activity for one meeting because we are 3 in one unit. Thank God that our teacher gave us considerations.

The same through during the First Grading Period, God has been my instrument in keeping me go on in facing my challenges.

The Second Periodical Test is coming, I would do my best to get high scores in all my subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment